Senior Facade Designers
Primary Location : Ernakulam, Kerala
Discipline : Facade
Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
Job Posting : 02-06-2022
A career at Facade Global offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on ground breaking projects around the world.
Due to the growth of our business and an expanded portfolio of projects, an exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Senior Facade Engineer to join our team.
As part of the Buildings team, this role covers a broad range of skills relating to new build facade projects. The Senior Facade Engineer will undertake design, project management and consulting services within facade projects, to enhance the team’s portfolio of skills and expertise. In addition, the successful candidate will:
• Contribute to the engineering design/ Drafting's on our facade projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard.
• Work under limited guidance and be responsible (when required) for work of others.
• Responsible for the performance, work and development of others, providing guidance, training, motivational and directional feedback
• Maintain industry awareness
• Commit to Continuing Professional Development
• Provide technical engineering input on projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard;
• Actively participate in skill development activities within the Facade business, including mentoring and teaching and supporting junior engineering staff;
• Provide facade design advice and designs to architects and clients on building projects;
• Coordinate the response of supporting technical specialists within the Facade Group;
• Take responsibility for facade documentation including calculations, certification, drawings and specifications;
• Effectively manage the time, quality and performance of projects.
You will have demonstrated:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience specifically related to engineering design of facades design and Drafting;
• Experience in how the engineering design of facade systems impacts the system design in terms of waterproofing and air tightness, and the architectural intent;
• Ability to independently undertake project drawings;
• Experience in the consulting environment, including the ability to advise clients on cost-effective, sustainable solutions.
The people at Facade Global are driven to find a better way and to deliver better solutions for our clients.
If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, kindly send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org.