Senior Facade Designers
Primary Location : Ernakulam, Kerala
Discipline : Facade
Qualification : Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
Job Posting : 08-08-18
A career at Façade Global offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, we attract a diverse mix of people to work on ground breaking projects around the world.
Due to the growth of our business and an expanded portfolio of projects, an exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated Senior Façade Engineer to join our team.
As part of the Buildings team, this role covers a broad range of skills relating to new build façade projects. The Senior Façade Engineer will undertake design, project management and consulting services within façade projects, to enhance the team’s portfolio of skills and expertise. In addition, the successful candidate will:
• Contribute to the engineering design/ Drafting's on our façade projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard.
• Work under limited guidance and be responsible (when required) for work of others.
• Responsible for the performance, work and development of others, providing guidance, training, motivational and directional feedback
• Maintain industry awareness
• Commit to Continuing Professional Development
• Provide technical engineering input on projects, ensuring work quality is maintained at the expected standard;
• Actively participate in skill development activities within the Façade business, including mentoring and teaching and supporting junior engineering staff;
• Provide façade design advice and designs to architects and clients on building projects;
• Coordinate the response of supporting technical specialists within the Façade Group;
• Take responsibility for façade documentation including calculations, certification, drawings and specifications;
• Effectively manage the time, quality and performance of projects.
You will have demonstrated:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience specifically related to engineering design of facades design and Drafting;
• Experience in how the engineering design of façade systems impacts the system design in terms of waterproofing and airtightness, and the architectural intent;
• Ability to independently undertake project drawings;
• Experience in the consulting environment, including the ability to advise clients on cost-effective, sustainable solutions.
The people at Façade Global are driven to find a better way and to deliver better solutions for our clients.
If you are interested in helping us shape a better world, kindly send your resume to : email@example.com.